ANSTHRLD - Kimball Ross and Anneliese Ross - Doc and Check needed

Brent Ryder bryder at compucom.com
Tue Mar 20 12:12:30 PST 2001

Howdy all

I have two names and devices I need some help with:

Kimball Ross - "Azure a cross Nowy throughout the center voided of four lozenges, Or"

I am not sure if he is using the term 'nowy' correctly and I have not had time to check my Pic Dic. The basics of it is to take a latin cross throughout, place a lozenge on the cross centered on the cross point and then void the lozenge of four lozenges one, two, and one. Something is itching at me and telling me this can't be done, but I am not sure.

Anneliese Ross - "Azure ona a lozenge argent, a scottish thistle proper, a chief embattled argent"

Nice simple armoury. I hope there is not a conflict, but I am not holding my breath. Anneliese is the submittors first name.

These two are the Brother and Sister-in-law to our current CP's. I was in hopes of having time to do the research myself, but time is in short supply of late.

Thanks for y'alls time

Borek, Star