ANSTHRLD - fieldless badge help please

Teceangl tierna at agora.rdrop.com
Sun Mar 25 19:57:23 PST 2001

> Fieldless a standard bendwise per fess argent an vert a stags attire sable

Describe in plain language, please?  How precisely is the standard aligned,
is there a pole, and where is the attire in relationship to the whole thing?

> An a question.  Is a fieldless badge argent tincturless?  I know it sounds
> stupid.  But looking at another idea I am not sure.

No, it's white or silver.  Tinctureless (no longer allowed to anyone but
kingdom principal heralds) has no colouration whatsoever and may be
displayed in any tinctures.  Think "glop of clear silicon formed into a shape".

- Teceangl
                  "He washed his mouth and can't do a thing with it."
						     - SJK  8-28-96  04:23