ANSTHRLD - fieldless badge help please

becky demonja wyrdling at swbell.net
Sun Mar 25 20:02:13 PST 2001

In the first couple sketches an pole is an option an undesided at this
point.  The body of the standard is at about a 45 degree angle top in the
left as you are looking at it.  The attire is at the pole end an over both
the white an green.  I am concerned that it wont have contrast.  Placing it
whole on the white, like in canton in an option.

Thank you for clearing up the other question.