ANSTHRLD - Question

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at jump.net
Mon Mar 12 09:52:17 PST 2001

Cyniric / "Richard Culver" <rbculver at hotmail.com> wrote:
>   Yeah I got it but I could not tell if you were making a statement
> about me and/ or joking.  My father is Bruce Culver, author of
> Panzer Colors I, II, & III for Squadron/Signal Books and a
> occassional guest on Weapons at War on the History Channel.  I knew
> what "arms" you where referring to.
>    I just sick of it because of my spiritual beliefs and research
> focus as well as my favorite general being Erwin Rommel, I get the
> are you a Nazi question monthly.

It's damned inconvenient that a fissure in the Earth won't open and
swallow me whole when I need it so badly.

I'm very, very sorry.  Mortified, even.  I had absolutely no idea of
any such associations, and my comment was in exceptionally bad taste.

Daniel de Lincolia, quarantined for hoof-in-mouth disease
    tmcd at us.ibm.com is my work account.
up to and including this sig!" -- Jukka.Korpela at hut.fi (Jukka Korpela)