ANSTHRLD - Question

Richard Culver rbculver at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 12 09:22:47 PST 2001

>(?  If you didn't appreciate the comment, why think it funny?)
>I guess you mean "I don't get it, but I suppose from context you
>were making a joke"?  Yeah, I was just being mischevious and
>misleading.

  Yeah I got it but I could not tell if you were making a statement about me
and/ or joking.  My father is Bruce Culver, author of Panzer Colors I, II, &
III for Squadron/Signal Books and a occassional guest on Weapons at War on
the History Channel.  I knew what "arms" you where referring to.
   I just sick of it because of my spiritual beliefs and research focus as
well as my favorite general being Erwin Rommel, I get the are you a Nazi
question monthly.

   Red, white and black/hell-blue are some the oldest religious colors we
have found.  Red and black stripes were painted on an sort of Easter egg and
left in a child grave in the early period.  Also if one looks at earlier
painting of flags for the Northern nation is Europe, black/deep blue, red,
and/or white are the predominant schemes (Norway Iceland, Denmark, Holland,
England/UK, France, Germany's naval ensign [Per fess sable gules, on a fess
argent a cross formy sable].  Swedens was originally deeper than now
depicted.  Belgium uses black, red and yellow.)
   Its culture is far more rooted than an irate Austrian.

Godspeed,
Cyniric

Godspeed