[RE: ANSTHRLD - Can this be done?]

Kathleen O'Brien kobrien at bmc.com
Wed Mar 21 13:20:18 PST 2001

>>I've been given the suggestion of putting the turtle on an argent
diamond.  >If I do that then what would the blazon be now?   It's on a
purple field and >it's a black turtle.

>Being the person with the suggestion, I have to say that it conflicts with:
>
>Maelen of Catcott, "Purpure, on a lozenge argent a forget-me-not blossom
proper. [Myosotis scorpioides]"

Or maybe 1 turtle on a pile or pile throughout?

Maybe 3 of the little guy, either on an argent chief or on an argent
chevron?  As I remember, "3 somethings on a chief/chevron" is quite period,
but I'll let the armory folks confirm/deny that.

Given the lack of sleep I've had lately due to work, I'm not promising that
I'm remembering anything right at the moment.

Mari