ANSTHRLD - Gulf Wars consultation

Darin K. Herndon darin-herndon at utulsa.edu
Mon Mar 26 15:07:07 PST 2001

Chandra wrote:
>I want to brag on these people, and not just because bragging on Etienne is
>a major part of my SCA career. :)

Believe it or not, it only took a size 10 knitting needle to get my
head back to normal size after reading that.

Chandra is correct though that Charles' device submission made me hop
a lot with pure heraldic glee.  Charles' submission did require
consultation to get both what he wanted and something period (so it
wasn't a no brainer).  Consults like his are the reason I love armory
consulting.

Since Chandra didn't post the blazon, I will.  We didn't find any
conflict on-site and barring anyone finding one I would nominate his
name and device for fast-tracking.  The blazon is currently:  Argent,
a tierce gules.

Thanks to Gwenllian (Your natal Excellentness) and Francois for
thoughts and help.  As usual, good heraldry is a team effort and the
submitter is a vital part of that team.

Etienne