ANSTHRLD - Name submission

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at jump.net
Wed Mar 28 08:35:05 PST 2001

Teceangl wrote:
> I can find nothing even remotely like Lorene ...
> Does the client have any idea where she got it from?

I guess it doesn't help to point out my Aunt Larene (lah-REEN).
She's older than I am, but she doesn't date back even to the
"grey area".

I will actually suggest that someone check Kolatch.  He's actually
sometimes useful in pointing out that a name is modern.  I'd also
suggest Hanks and Hodges and Yonge.  I'm dead serious.  They sometimes
do too, and Yonge can be a good starting point for research if
you don't know where / when a name is from.

Daniel "Really" de Lincolia
    tmcd at us.ibm.com is my work account.
up to and including this sig!" -- Jukka.Korpela at hut.fi (Jukka Korpela)