ANSTHRLD - To Close a position

GeekGrrl geekgrrl at geekgrrl.org
Tue May 1 16:06:56 PDT 2001

In the interrim, I've offered to help out Glaslyn and Lord
Cyniric was kind enough to accept the offer and pass it on to the
populace. They will still have someone to help them out as well as I am
able to, they only have to look to their sister Canton of Lindenwood until
such a time as they once again have their own Herald. My own knowledge
might be on the beginner's level, but I'll gladly pass on their questions
to those who know more then I if I have no answers.

Lady Sunnifa
Herald, Lindenwood