[Heralds] Checking on a device

PoetLover poetlover at spdway.net
Mon May 14 08:29:56 PDT 2001

Greetings all. I have been asked to inquire as to the status of a device submission made by Lord William Killian. He had submitted the device once and had it returned for conflict. He then fixed the device and resubmitted it in early 2000.The last I had heard it was going to Laurel. Does anyone know what has happened to it since then?

Sincerely,
Bridgid of Kincairn
Herald of Stonebridge Keep
--
[ storybook.gif of type image/gif deleted ]