[Heralds] Conflict-Check: winged stag & rider etc.

Ray Smith rayasmith at yahoo.com
Fri May 18 19:57:01 PDT 2001

Greetings.
I have an...interesting device proposal from a client
that she wants conflict-checked before submitting it.
I couldn't find any conflicts myself but wanted to run
it past the Older and Wiser (okay, maybe just wiser)
Heralds before I gave a final answer.
The device, as she describes it, is:

Argent, a woman armed cap-a-pie and maintaining a
lance palewise mounted upon a winged hart salient
contourney vert (this part of the blazon was checked
on this list before), with a green base and a green
chief; it has three fleur-de-lis in the chief, and
one in the base.

Thank you
Andre de Chartres, Bryn-Gwlad

=====
"Everyone has within himself the power to make this a better world." - T.L. Ranger