[Heralds] winged stag & rider etc.

Timothy A. McDaniel tmcd at jump.net
Sun May 20 00:57:31 PDT 2001

Magnus / "doug bell" <magnus77840 at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Argent, a woman armed cap-a-pie maintaining a lance palewise,
> mounted upon a winged hart salient contourny, on a chief vert three
> fleurs-de-lys argent and on a base vert a fleur-de-lys argent.
>
> The complexity looks to be 6.

*blink*

It's every different type of charge plus every different tincture.
Woman, lance, hart, chief, fleur-de-lys, base, argent, vert = 8.
Borderline.  Mounted on a winged critter and it being salient are two
things I've not seen in period armory, so it may not get any benefit
of the doubt.

Daniel de Lincolia
    tmcd at us.ibm.com is my work account.
up to and including this sig!" -- Jukka.Korpela at hut.fi (Jukka Korpela)