[Heralds] Papworth

Charlene Charette charlene at flash.net
Thu May 17 15:08:26 PDT 2001

I'm trying to help someone with a non-SCA research project.  It's been
awhile since I've seen a copy of Papworth.  Is there a surname index?
Does anyone know of any other English armorials (not necessarily
SCA-period) that are either sorted by surname or have a surname index?
I have Foster's _Feudal_Coats_of_Arms.

Thanks,
--Perronnelle

--
Every man ... should periodically be compelled to listen to opinions
which are infuriating to him. To hear nothing but what is pleasing to
mailto:findbook at flash.net