ANSTHRLD - name and badge help

Trish Kvamme ladyoftherose at hotmail.com
Tue May 1 09:19:52 PDT 2001

Greetings Good Heralds.

As the Glove has been traditionally given for service to the Crown during a
Reign, this awards purpose is to recognize those who show great courtesy and
chivalry in their interations with others, thusly enriching the Kingdom.

I have been told that we may need to amend the Glove to reflect what it has
been being given for, I will leave that to your wise counsel.

Research Caid's Order of the Legion of Courtesy, in my research to put this
forth, that along with the Flower of the Outlands, and the Order of the
Queen's Grace (formerly used here) was a good guideline for me.

HL Darius has worked very hard on this for me, thank you.

Larissa

The award will be non-armigerous, and as to the purpose of the award... Well
Her
Highness is actually lurking some were on this list I believe so I will
leave
that to her.

Darius