ANSTHRLD - name and badge help

Nordsteorra northern_herald at ansteorra.org
Tue May 1 19:33:56 PDT 2001

Greetings,

Based upon what Her Highness has posted, you may find parallels in Atlantia.
The Queen's Glove is comparable to the Undine (where the King's Gauntlet is
the King's Award of Excellence.) And the To-Be-Named Award would be the
Queen's Order of Courtesy, whose description is given below:

"Given by the Queen to those subjects she deems worthy by reason of their
consistently exemplary courtesy to subjects of all ranks in the Realm and in
the Society at large. The Queen may call upon the members to assist her with
their aid or advice in encouraging courteous behavior, whenever she may deem
this necessary, and the members are bound to assist the Queen to the best of
their abilities. The token given is usually a medallion bearing an
escallop."

Interestingly enough, Atlantia did not register a badge for this order...or
the name. The name is probably not registered as the East has the
registration...and they didn't make an independent registration after they
became a kingdom.

Regards,
Tadhg