[ANSTHRLD] consult table?

Michelle Hanson bmhanson at airmail.net
Tue Nov 20 07:27:26 PST 2001

The stewards of Steppes Twelfth Night have also asked that there be a
consultation table present at their event.  Would anyone be interested
in helping man a table there?  The table w/could be set up only for a
limited time (perhaps 4 or so hours).   I do not want to have a full
consultation table, especially if that will be available at Coronation.

Please let me know if anyone out there who will be at the event anyway
would be interested in sitting for a while.

Margarite