[ANSTHRLD] fimbration question

R Husted rhusted at mastnet.net
Wed Nov 21 13:58:58 PST 2001

Thank you all for your patience with my many questions.

I know you may not fimbriate charges except simple geometric shapes.  a
pellet i believe qualifies as a simple geometric.

now can I add details to the fimbriation such as

a pellet fimbriated rayonny Or

or does the fimbriataion have to follow the outline exactly

does the fimbriation of the pellet  make it  clear the problem of the
"plain line charged roundel on a
fieldless badge" , or does the pellet itself have to be rayonny which
makes it is no longer a simple geometric and not fimbriateable.

medb