[ANSTHRLD] my next attempt

Teceangl tierna at agora.rdrop.com
Sat Nov 24 15:32:30 PST 2001

> When searching annulet conflicts I also check
> in annulo and involved on the blazon search.  There
> are so many charges that can curl up in a circle
> you would never guess them all.  I doubt all the
> combinations have been addressed by precedents.
> Like sea unicorns, jewelry, belts, and such.

Mostly they have, and a lot are found under the Annulet heading.
A sea-unicorn?  How would one mistake that for an annulet?  And
a belt has a hanging thingy, which gets it a CD.  But there are
probably some which haven't been classified.  I worry about
serpents, jewelry and annulets headings and if there's anything
else I prepare to argue the point.

- Teceangl
--
 When you are told something that doesn't make sense -- challenge it!
				      - Shayk Da'ud ibn Auda