[ANSTHRLD] my next attempt

R Husted rhusted at mastnet.net
Sat Nov 24 19:24:22 PST 2001

doug bell wrote:

> The Loch has my sympathy.  There may be multiple
> conflicts with this one.  They have had enough problems
> with this badge.

Just for clarification, this particular badge is not for the Loch. those will
come soon as I am also working on several that we had problems with years
ago. yes there are more sea serpents in annulo.

This badge is for Shanahan the Fey the eldest laurel still residing in
Ansteorra. she was laureled in 1975, and as been using this badge for about
30 years. I would really like to get something worked out for her that
somewhat resembles her original badge design.

medb