[ANSTHRLD] my next attempt

doug bell magnus77840 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 24 15:57:54 PST 2001

Now I remember why Gwenllian used to HATE birds.  Medb will share our hatred
of heraldic avians after this.

Sable, an eagle displayed head to sinister within an annulet rayonny on its
outer edge Or.

Thorvald Wulfaersson October of 1987 (via Caid):
Gules, a raven displayed, head to sinister, within a serpent in annulo
reguardant, head to base, Or, the head and tail bound together with a cord
argent.
One CD for the field.  The second depends on raven vs eagle on type of
primary.  I know there was discussion of giving CDs for type of bird but did
it ever get issued?

Wilhelm Schatzgeyer November of 1997 (via the Middle):
Sable bezanty, an eagle displayed Or.
One CD for removing the semy of bezants and another for adding the annulet.

Niklas Vasilevich May of 1999 (via Ansteorra):
Sable, a double-headed eagle, a bordure engrailed Or.
Conflict!

Constanza di Giovanni  December of 1984 (via Meridies):
Sable, a dove ascending within a mascle between in chief two trefoils Or.
2 CDs for change in type and number of secondary group.

Eirikr Eyvindarson October of 1993 (via Atenveldt):
Sable, in pale an eagle displayed guardant and a serpent nowed contourny,
within an orle Or.
Clear but same design motif.  Included so the Loch can avoid it.

That was fun!  May I have another?

Magnus von Lubeck