[ANSTHRLD] second request for help

doug bell magnus77840 at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 13 15:59:43 PST 2001

Your client wants an arcane spelling of a Gaelic name,
not in standard sources, and wants it yesterday.  Would that research only
worked that quick and easy.

I can tell you it doesn't show up in St. Gabriels research or articles.
Will have to search the Annals and
see which spellings are used.  There look to be two names of similar
spelling.  The name may also be a modern spelling but haven't ran that down.
  Similar spellings have been registered in the SCA, which requires a look
in the Precedents.

Even this typing has the hand hurting so I will type this up when I have 10
fingers working to type.

Magnus