[ANSTHRLD] Augaire Uisnigh - possible badge conflict check

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Mon Oct 22 17:04:14 PDT 2001

> Augaire "Ari" Uisnigh asked me this past weekend about the possibility
> of registering a badge, "[Fieldless] a griffin sejant gules"

Probable conflict with Bruce the Long-Winded (1980, Atenveldt):  Sable, a
griffin sejant, sinister foreleg raised, gules, fimbriated Or, maintaining in
its beak a bezant.

One CD for the field, but fimbriation gets you nothing, and normally neither
does a maintained charge. It's an old registration, though, but I'm willing to
bet this is still a conflict.  No conflicts seen for "sejant contourny", however.

-Emma de Fetherstan

--
Jennifer Smith
jds at randomgang.com