[ANSTHRLD] Augaire Uisnigh - possible badge conflict check

Ryder, Brent BRYDER at compucom.com
Tue Oct 23 09:00:47 PDT 2001

>It's an old registration, though, but I'm willing to bet this is still
>a conflict.

Yep, unfortunately so. I searched for "GRIFFON:1:gules:sejant" and it
did not come up. I just checked and for the position it lists as SPA. I
still do not know what that abbreviation means. Probably a reference to
the sinister leg being raised. Something along the lines of 'specified
position alternate' or some such

>No conflicts seen for "sejant contourny", however.

Kewl, I'll see if she minds turning the griffon around

Thanks for the research

Borek, Star