[ANSTHRLD] Elfsea Defender

Rhonda Hays RHays at pimout1-int.prodigy.net
Tue Sep 4 10:28:38 PDT 2001

Greetings to the College from Medb Liath, Eclipse Herald.

This year, Elfsea Defender is once again celebrating Ansteorran Heraldry.
The A&S competitions are all geared towards heraldry.

Anything Heraldic, sponsored by Lord Timothy of Glastinbury, PE.
Heraldic List Field Pavilion Competition, sponsored by Mistress Muriel
FitzLloyd, Sigillarius Herald.
Regalia Challenge, from His Excellency, Earl Sir Alaric Drake.

We are planning on having a rather large list field to accomodate the number
of entrants to the lists.  If the College would like to have a list field
pavlion or something close to the list field, please let me know so that I
may reserve space for the pavilion.  If nothing else, this might be a good
time to catch up with each other and put a face with a name.  If someone has
items for display, that would be great as well.

I would encourage a submissions table, however, I fear that we cannot supply
electricity for laptops.

In addition, we will be in dire need of good voice heralds for the lists.
We are running the rapier and the chivalric lists at the same time.

I apologize for the late notice, but wanted the College to know that we have
an event which is celebrating our own Ansteorran heraldic tradition and may
do so for years to come if this theme plays out well.

I remain in most humble service to the College,

Medb Liath, Eclipse
Steward, Elfsea Defender