[ANSTHRLD] Chiurgeon Emeritus

Rumil Fletcher zodiacus at ansteorra.org
Tue Sep 4 11:52:52 PDT 2001

According to the Court Report turned in by Tadhg macAedain
uiChonchobhair, this was at the Namron Protectorate on 10/07/2000 in
the court of Timotheus and Allyson.  It is listed on the court
report, although it was never entered in the OP.  The Star of Merit
that he received the same day was entered.  Just looking at it, I
would have guessed that it was some honorific other than an award.
But are you telling me that it is an award that has been passed?  And
that it should be entered in the OP?

I would guess (without knowing more about the situation) that he was
awarded this title because he is a retired Medical Doctor, rather
than for a specific service as an office holder.  If that is the
case, it would be surprising to see this awarded to others...  OK.  I
just wrote him a note asking him about it, so we can get it straight
from the doctor's mouth.

Rumil Fletcher

--

In service to Crown and Kingdom,