[ANSTHRLD] Order of the Keepers of the Cross of Bonwicke - Baronial Service Award

Ryder, Brent BRYDER at compucom.com
Thu Sep 6 08:32:54 PDT 2001

Howdy all

I have been in contact with the Barony of Bonwicke and they ahve asked
for help in registering the name and badge for their Baronial Service
Award - The Order of the Keepers of the Cross of Bonwicke.

The proposed device, if I am blazoning this right, is:

[Fieldless] A Latinate cross patonce sable, overall Bonwicke

There is a black cross patonce with the bottom arm longer than the rest,
over the intersection is the device of Bonwicke, 'Per pale gules and Or,
a pale indented counterchanged, overall a laurel wreath vert.'

There is also what looks like an inverted indented crown on the bottom
arm gules. I have asked the herald of Bonwicke what this is to be sure.
It may be artistic license, not sure.

I can email the graphic if anyone wants to see it.

Borek, Star