[ANSTHRLD] Query: Alternative Procedures?

maceogan maceogan at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 15 18:26:28 PDT 2001

Ok, I'll bite.  I may appear to have been living under a rock, but what
restrictions are you talking about?  Mail is delayed because commercial
carriers have not been clear to carry mail. (At least last I had heard)
But the USPS was working to expand its ground routes to help alleviate
things.

I also know they are holding all mail to the Manhattan area for the
moment and all international mail is being "staged" pending the
availability of international flights.

What I got from all of this is that mail would be pretty slow, not any
specific restrictions.  Obviously someone has heard something I have
not.  Can you enlighten me.  Sorry to post this to the mail list, but I
was curious.  Feel free to reply by private email.

Alasdair MacEogan