[ANSTHRLD] Elfsea Defender, one more time

Rhonda Hays RHays at pimout4-int.prodigy.net
Mon Sep 17 08:22:25 PDT 2001

Greetings fellow heralds!

Just a reminder that Elfsea Defender is this weekend.  It is all about
Heraldry.  We need lots of help on the field and on site.

Lord Timothy of Glastinbury is the Site Herald in Charge for the event.

Also, for those heralds and pursuivants in the central region, there will be
a very short meeting with myself immediately following morning court.  If
you miss me this, please see me during the event.

Oh and there is this thing going on Friday night...a vigil for some
one...now what was his name....oh yeah, Darius the Harpmaker or was it Bell
Player..oh well, whatever..anyway, I think some of you might know of him. ;)

Medb Liath
Eclipse
Steward, Elfsea Defender