[ANSTHRLD] Re: argent sun

Jennifer Smith jds at randomgang.com
Wed Sep 19 23:16:07 PDT 2001

> June 1996 LoAR will lead Emma to the answer she seeks.
>
> "Medb Renata. Badge. [Fieldless] On a sun argent a bear's pawprint sable.
> This had been returned in the February 1996 LoAR for conflict with Anthony
> the Sinister, [Fieldless] On a mullet of ten points argent, a pheon sable.
> She has since received and forwarded a letter of permission to conflict."

Well, phooey. Thanks, Magnus, for finding that!  (I've since found another
conflict, Fine of Clare 11/91, with a sable estoile on an argent sun, but
maybe it was missed in the '96 conflict check.)  I don't really relish trying to
come up with two or three letters of permission to conflict, so moving on...

-Emma

--
Jennifer Smith
jds at randomgang.com