[ANSTHRLD] Re: argent sun

doug bell magnus77840 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 19 22:37:13 PDT 2001

(Fieldless) A sun argent eclipsed sable.
Does the client want an A5 spectral class sun? :)

>(I hate conflict checking suns/stars/estoiles.)
The number of points on each star as well as the number of stars affect the
CDs.

You are correct, both of these are conflicts.
>Anthony the Sinister, 01/80, West
>(Fieldless) On a mullet of ten points argent a pheon sable.
>Medb Renata, 06/96, Middle
>(Fieldless) On a sun argent a bear's pawprint sable.

>simple for X.4.j.ii?
This rule can't be applied to help us here.

>if so then how did the above ''96 registration pass?

June 1996 LoAR will lead Emma to the answer she seeks.

"Medb Renata. Badge. [Fieldless] On a sun argent a bear's pawprint sable.
This had been returned in the February 1996 LoAR for conflict with Anthony
the Sinister, [Fieldless] On a mullet of ten points argent, a pheon sable.
She has since received and forwarded a letter of permission to conflict."

Magnus von Lubeck