[ANSTHRLD] Herald's Staff

Chandranath chandra at plumes.org
Sun Sep 23 18:02:15 PDT 2001

> Way back when I was herald here in Middleford we used a Herald's Staff when
> doing the job on the field, in court or around the site.  I don't see that
> much anymore.  Have we stopped using the staff?  Or what?

Having just given some a good chuckle at Mooneschadowe Guardian trying
to juggle a staff while handing over scrolls and holding an agenda book, I
have a good idea why they aren't used much in court. :)

Chandra

--
Shri (Lord) Chandranath <chandra at plumes.org>, Insegnante of Mooneschadowe
"Per pale sable and gules, a decrescent argent."