[ANSTHRLD] name question

Christie Ward val_org at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 28 07:53:34 PDT 2001

>Bridgid <poetlover at spdway.net> asked:
>I have a client that would like the name Celeb (pronounced KAY-leb).

Bridgid, if he's not stuck on the exact spelling, "Caleb" is Biblical.  For
instance, Numbers 13:

1 And HaShem spoke unto Moses, saying:

2 'Send thou men, that they may spy out the land of Canaan, which I give
unto the children of Israel; of every tribe of their fathers shall ye send a
man, every one a prince among them.'

3 And Moses sent them from the wilderness of Paran according to the
commandment of HaShem; all of them men who were heads of the children of
Israel.

4 And these were their names: of the tribe of Reuben, Shammua the son of
Zaccur.

5 Of the tribe of Simeon, Shaphat the son of Hori.

6 Of the tribe of Judah, Caleb the son of Jephunneh.

::GUNNORA::