[ANSTHRLD] name question

Teceangl tierna at agora.rdrop.com
Fri Sep 28 18:58:52 PDT 2001

> When you have time maybe you could look through the on-line information.
> Maybe others have more info.

Withycombe, 3rd ed. header spelling.  No page # from me, my Withycombe
matches no other one on this planet.

  Caleb:
  "Used as a christian name after the Reformation (e.g.  Caleb Willis, a
  Westminster scholar in 1585), and survived until the 19th C.  It is
  still used in Scotland and the USA."

So if the client is flexible on spelling and wants to be English or
perhaps Scots, late-period, we have hope.

- Teceangl
--
   She's putting her whole life story on her damn shield, but there's
      nothing we can to about it. (HB, 7 Mar 71 , p. 10)