[ANSTHRLD] Devices...

Tim McDaniel tmcd at jump.net
Sun Sep 30 13:56:33 PDT 2001

On Sun, 30 Sep 2001, Cahira <cahira_of_bonwicke at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Anyway, having said all that, here's an awesome link
> to check out if you're a Monty Python fan:
>
> http://www.lego.com/studios/screening/movie.asp?opt=qtl

I dislike pointers to URLs like this.  You give no info about why we
should care to read it, or what relevance it has to the topic.  We
can't search the archives for the topic of the page.  Googling the Web
or bookmarking this may not work: pages go away.

After emitting that complaint, my normal practice is to go to the
page, bring it up, and describe it.  Unfortunately,

    A plugin for the mime type video/quicktime was not found.

There's a block of text on the left reading

             A LEGO Studios and
        Python (Monty) Pictures
                  Co-production

                   Animation by
                Spite Your Face

making me think it has something to do with Lego(tm) brand toy
construction blocks, probably animating them in a movie.

(At least you didn't direct us from the main page, the which route
requires JavaScript.)

Daniel de Lincolia
--
Tim McDaniel (home); Reply-To: tmcd at jump.net;