[ANSTHRLD] Devices...

Ray Smith rayasmith at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 30 14:16:03 PDT 2001

Not only is it Lego(tm)mation, but every time I've
tried to run any of the films, the film pooped out
after (if I was lucky) ten seconds.  Possibly
(depending on your bent) a good idea, execution leaves
a lot to be desired (fill in punch line here).

Andre the Burnt

http://www.lego.com/studios/screening/movie.asp?opt=qtl

> I dislike pointers to URLs like this.  You give no
> info about why we
> should care to read it, or what relevance it has to
> the topic.  We
> can't search the archives for the topic of the page.
>  Googling the Web
> or bookmarking this may not work: pages go away.
>
> After emitting that complaint, my normal practice is
> to go to the
> page, bring it up, and describe it.  Unfortunately,
>
>     A plugin for the mime type video/quicktime was
> not found.
>
> There's a block of text on the left reading
>
>              A LEGO Studios and
>         Python (Monty) Pictures
>                   Co-production
>
>                    Animation by
>                 Spite Your Face
>
> making me think it has something to do with Lego(tm)
> brand toy
> construction blocks, probably animating them in a
> movie.
>
> (At least you didn't direct us from the main page,
> the which route
> requires JavaScript.)
>
> Daniel de Lincolia
> --
> Tim McDaniel (home); Reply-To: tmcd at jump.net;
> if that fail, my work address is tmcd at us.ibm.com.
>  "To join the Clueless Club, send a followup to this
> message quoting every-
>  thing up to and including this sig!" --
> Jukka.Korpela at hut.fi (Jukka Korpela)

=====
"Everyone has within himself the power to make this a better world." - T.L. Ranger