[ANSTHRLD] Registering Achievements?

Darius and Monica dmriney at earthlink.net
Wed Apr 10 08:17:03 PDT 2002

At this time the most up to date listing of Ansteorran Achievments easilly
available is Still Master Ulfs website at
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Aegean/2883/heraldry.html

I am working on an updated listing which should be available soon. I had
hoped to have it completed some time ago but life intervined. However it is
now back on track and should be finnished soon

Darius