[ANSTHRLD] Asterisk?

Teceangl tierna at agora.rdrop.com
Thu Apr 25 23:03:31 PDT 2002

> Tec wrote about the hazards of having both David of Moffat and Zenobia
> as commenters.  May you be cursed with such problems.  I wouldn't
> expect problems at kingdom level with that.  You'd get the long
> discussions only on borderline armory cases.  In most cases, one would
> say "Violates the layer limit" or "Conflicts with N., (blazon)" and
> the other would say "Yup" and your job is easy.  Or someone would say
> "it violates the precedent on" and they both say "no such precedent"
> or "it's OK because", and again you job is easy.

Unless you don't agree with one of the power heralds whose smirking at you
from across the table or worse, you can't agree with either of them.
I had to get the balls to contradict certain very good heralds early on.
It ain't easy.

- Teceangl
--
  A knowledge of Sanskrit is of little use to a man trapped in a sewer.