[ANSTHRLD] Offensive Armoury

Will Manning dertruwe at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 20 10:05:51 PDT 2002

Greetings,

I have a small dilemma on my hands, and I seek help. The local herald and I
(Regional) have one of those clients you tend to hide from. He has submitted
the following device to us, which I for one personally feel is offensive. He
has disccussed this device with a previous regional, and said nothing about
it being offensive. He also states that ripped assunder was a period french
charge.

The blazon reads as follows "a border argent, sanguine, an eagle displayed
argent beaked and membered or, holding in each claw an infant natural ripped
assunder"

The emblazon is a red field with a white eagle (displayed) yellow beak and
feet, an infant (caucasion) severed in two (half in each claw) a border
white.

Is it offensive ?

Is the blazon right ? (except for the "sanguine")

In Service,
Herr Winther der Trüwe
Equinox Herald

"Zu sein anstatt zu scheinen"