[ANSTHRLD] Fwd: [Bryn-gwlad] Question to the Artisans of the South

Ray Smith rayasmith at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 10 19:47:02 PST 2002

  Brian & Pam Martin <TWINOAK at prodigy.net> wrote:

Recently the question of a Kingdom A&S Champion has come up amongst the Laurels (currently no champion is chosen, your entry is scored and rated at one of three levels of quality). I would ask that anyone who is an artisan that has an opinion on the following question please respond to me privately.

1) Would you like to see an A&S champion chosen each year? why?

Thanks,
Jehanne

"Everyone has within himself the power to make this a better world." - T.L. Ranger