Fw: [ANSTHRLD] New Tressure Herald

Bridgid of Kincairn bridgid at zamigo.net
Sun Feb 10 16:07:39 PST 2002

Hello Everyone,
Yes, I have agreed to take the Tressure Herald position from Lord Stephen. I
look forward to working with you as Tressure Herald. Here is my contact
info:
Lady Bridgid of Kincairn
c/o Renee Kettling
2306 E. Colorado
Victoria, Tx 77901
(361)580-1013
bridgid at zamigo.net

I apologize for it taking so long for me to get this info to you. I have
been very immersed in mundania the last couple of weeks but that is lifting
so I now have more time.
Lady Bridgid