[ANSTHRLD] another badge help

Richard Culver rbculver at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 13 09:48:36 PST 2002

Greetings!

   Yep I still exist.

   I have been out on things but my groups Defender event is coing up in
May.  I know I cannot get anything through that fast, but the populace would
like at least to start on a badge.  Our herald is on here somewhere (Hi
David!), but as I am steward for our first three day event I chose to take
the initiative.

  The populace liked, when I stepped down, Fieldless, a phoenix per pale
gules and Or, maintaining in beak an annulo sable. (In layman's terms: a
phoenix half red/half yellow holding a black ring in its beak).

   If it works, we will start the paper work ASAP.

    Also at the time I stepped down, they liked the same phoenix, minus the
ring, over, for the fighting Defenders, a sword, rapier, and arrow sable
(all crossed much like the Royal Huntsman arrows) and, for the Artisan, the
phoenix over a strung needle and quill sable crossed in saltire.
    I know it is a lot, but I just want to get it started and give Lord
david some more work. :)

Godspeed,
Cyniric