[ANSTHRLD] badge help

Ryder, Brent BRYDER at compucom.com
Thu Feb 14 15:32:45 PST 2002

> And is in conflict with Eldern Hills, Barony of the -
> December of 1988 (via
> Ansteorra): Argent, a mountain of three peaks issuant from base gules.

Hmmmm..... OK, advanced question (at least for me) On a previous
rendition, this was:

'Per fess embattled gules and Or, a mountain issuant from the line of
division Or'

And it was said to conflicted with a similar badge. The question is that
since the mountain in this case is issuant from the line of division,
and is not a forced move, why would it be in conflict with another
mountain that is issuant from base. Is there not a CD for changing
position on the field? (in the other case there was a CD for the field
as well if I am remembering correctly)

Just a point that has been nagging at me

Borek, Star