[ANSTHRLD] badge help

Teceangl tierna at agora.rdrop.com
Wed Feb 13 02:26:42 PST 2002

> I'm trying to help my canton develop a populace badge
> we can actually register.

Magnus says the blazon is "Per fess embattled gules and azure, a mountain
issuant from the line of division Or."  Right?

Conflict with Zenobia of Rebelswood - February of 1986 (via Calontir):
Gules, a mountain couped Or.

You've got one CD for changes to the field, but issuing from line of
division and set in the middle of the field are essentially the same
placement, so nothing there.

On the other hand, how about just the field?  I think "Per fess embattled
gules and azure" is clear.

- Teceangl
--
     The sun, moon, and stars are for the birds -- a big naught.
                    Flora rose cross and ate flour.