[ANSTHRLD] badge help

Ryder, Brent BRYDER at compucom.com
Wed Feb 13 08:36:51 PST 2002

> Ok, once more unto the breach my friends, check it out...
>
> http://dragonsfire-tor.ansteorra.org/test-badge.gif

much better. An artistic point though, it would look better if there
were an odd number of embattles so the edges can both have a high
embattlement terminous.

Just picking nits, looks good except for the conflict Tecangl found. If
I wanted to be silly and play on the group name, I would have suggested
a rayonny complex line (representing the dragon's fire), but that
wouldn't clear the conflict either. Maybe a (TSCA) rayonny border to
clear the conflict. The complex lines of division can be swapped to suit
DFT's taste.

Borek