[ANSTHRLD] another badge help

Tim McDaniel tmcd at jump.net
Wed Feb 13 21:37:27 PST 2002

On Wed, 13 Feb 2002, Richard Culver <rbculver at hotmail.com> wrote:
>    The background of the Defender badge would be a sword, a rapier (epee),
> and an arrow, all black, arranged like the Huntsman arrows, for example:
>
>       \ | /
>        \|/
>        /|\
>       / | \

"A sheaf of a sword, a rapier, and an arrow."

That's an instaboing for "sword/dagger" (aka "fish/dolphin"): you
can't have two items that are different but have no CDs between them
in the same charge group / on the same level (I don't recall).

If you change the type of either the sword or the rapier, it's an
instaboing for slot machine: >= 3 types of charge in the same charge
group.

I'm afraid that in any event it is, in my insufficiently humble
opinion, an instablegghhh for being cliched SCA style and not
resembling period style.

Daniel de Lincolia
--
Tim McDaniel (home); Reply-To: tmcd at jump.net;