[ANSTHRLD] Ansteorran Submissions at War

Bordelon, Wendel Wendel_Bordelon at bmc.com
Tue Feb 19 04:16:43 PST 2002

I think having Ansteorra accept submissions at war is appropriate.
After all, we are one of the three principal kingdoms of this
war and even Atlantia will be accepting submissions this time. Good
work Timothy but I do have a couple of concerns.

I thought the reason that Ansteorra was not taking submissions at
Gulf War was to give Asterisk a change to catch up without the
additional load of War submissions?   If what I remember is true,
how does having a particular branch of the Kingdom taking submission
further that goal?

Why just Elfsea?  Why has there been no discussion or call for
help on this list?    And has anyone talked to Asterisk?

--Francois, Sable Roundel