[ANSTHRLD] Conflict & RfS Check: Roundel on Cross

PKieferjr@aol.com PKieferjr at aol.com
Fri Jan 4 19:49:43 PST 2002

Greetings,

A gentle has inquired as to the registerability of the following design.
Unfortunately, part of what he has asked for is a type of cross that I am not
certain on emblazon, so I'll have to resort to standard english.

Sable background, red cross throughout that is rounded at the corners and
flares out at the edges; on the cross is a roundel that sounds like it's
divided between sable and argent with the dividing line similar to
embattled-counterembattled, but the tops are angled out instead of squared
off at the end like so:

            /\
           |  |
                |  |
                 \/

To my knowledge, I've never heard of a charge divided in this fashion, if at
all, and certainly not a secondary charge.  Any insight on this would help me
immensely.

Thanks for your time.

Lord Johanne Kiefer Hayden (Paul E. Kiefer, Jr.)