[ANSTHRLD] D'Etcheverry name questions

Ray Smith rayasmith at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 30 17:49:53 PST 2002

Hey all.  I've got a couple of clients here (husband & wife) who are submitting new names here, and I've got one or two quick questions.

1.He's using "An Index to the Given Names in the 1292 Census of Paris" as documentation for his names - the url is http://www.sca.org/heraldry/laurel/names/paris.html - for Jean and Paul.  Is this page on the Laurel's no-copy list, or is just including the url sufficient on his summary?

2.He and his wife are using the name "D'Etcheverry", using the mundane-name allowance (it's her maiden name, which is her middle name according to her driver's licence).  Is he able to register D'Etcheverry using her mundame name allowance (and if so, does he need to include something like a copy of the marriage licence), or not?

Andre

"Everyone has within himself the power to make this a better world." - T.L. Ranger