[ANSTHRLD] Hi,congratulations

Darius and Monica dmriney at earthlink.net
Thu Jul 11 12:59:58 PDT 2002

Well actually Star doesn't have a computer that goes with the office. our
Hard Drive is Named Alexander and it's network name in windows networking is
workgroup. oh and our server name would come up as Mindspring, Earthlink, or
SWbell and our IP is dynamic rather than static. so it's not Star's computer

Darius
(who had that @#$# virus for 4 hoursin early June and now updates virus
tables 3 or 4 times a week)