[ANSTHRLD] Please help with this device

Tim McDaniel tmcd at jump.net
Tue Jul 23 19:50:10 PDT 2002

On Tue, 23 Jul 2002, Bridgid of Kincairn <bridgid at zamigo.net> wrote:
> Here is the website to the crude computer and mouse drawn picture of
> the device in question. I hope this gives you a better idea of what
> I am talking about.
>
> http://geocities.com/stonebridgekeep/unpub.html

Ah.  Thanks.  The Pict Dict says that the default barrel is fesswise,
its proper color is brown, its direction is north, its element is
water, its season is winter, its ... oops, sorry, skipped into _Bridge
of Birds_ there.  Anyway,

    Quarterly vert and argent, a barrel palewise proper and in base
    two barley stalks in saltire Or.

I'm still concerned about the identifiability of the bendwise (\)
barley stalk.

Daniel de Lincolia
--
Tim McDaniel (home); Reply-To: tmcd at jump.net;